There are many critical questions surrounding the issues faced by the biomethane supply chain and end vehicle users.
The second UK Biomethane and Gas Vehicle Conference on 9th September 2014 at Northampton Guildhall presents an ideal opportunity to find answers to these and many other questions:
• What is the current and future availability of
• What are the current mechanisms for delivering biomethane into the transport sector?
• What policy changes are required for biomethane to fulfil its potential?
• What are the infrastructural requirements for transport operators?
• What funding is available and do we need incentives?
• What are the current and emerging gas vehicles and technologies?
The Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Association (ADBA) is producing this event in line with their strategic vision to realise the full potential of biomethane as a transport fuel.
The event brings together industry professionals from AD, transport and fuel infrastructure and logistics to discuss the changes necessary to achieve the goal of a clearly profitable and affordable route to market.
Attendees will hear from experts on the environmental benefits of biomethane refueling infrastructure, vehicle manufacturers and regulatory framework developments as well as insights and debates on overcoming current barriers affecting the supply chain.
FOR FULL DETAILS & TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
Your login details have been used by another user or machine. Login details can only be used once at any one time so you have therefore automatically been logged out. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.