The Insider Midlands Residential Property Awards competition is now open for entries.
An ideal opportunity to promote both individual and company achievements, key projects, people and businesses will be showcased with extensive coverage in Midlands Business Insider and through a special email newsletter going out to 32,000 subscribers. The black tie dinner at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on Wednesday 29 June 2016 will provide an ideal opportunity to network among friends, colleagues and potential contacts.
Entries are open for the following 12 categories:
• Sales & Lettings Agent of the Year
• Residential Property Management Agent of the Year
• Social housing Landlord and Developer of the Year
• Residential Development of the Year
• Residential Property Contractor of the Year
• Residential Property Consultancy of the Year
• Architects Practice of the Year
• Sustainable Development of the Year
• Deal of the Year
• Bespoke & Urban Developer of the Year
• House Builder of the Year
• Lifetime Achievement
A panel of seven, all with vast experience of the industry, will choose the finalists and winners in the 12 categories.
Projects for entry need to have been completed between 1 March 2015 and 30 April 2016. To enter or to find out more, go to www.insidermedia.com/event/midlands-residential-property-awards
The deadline for entries is Friday 22 April 2016.
Your login details have been used by another user or machine. Login details can only be used once at any one time so you have therefore automatically been logged out. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.